Copyright

Praat mee over van alles en nog wat!
Forumregels
Dit forum is voor alle zinnige gesprekken buiten phpBB om. Discussies en gesprekken over interessante onderwerpen.

Een nieuw onderwerp moet..:
  • uiteraard voldoen aan de algemene voorwaarden
  • niet passen in de gewone supportfora
  • interessante zijn voor het overgrote deel van onze gebruikers
  • een neutrale of positieve ondertoon hebben
  • anders zijn dan bestaande onderwerpen
Gesloten
Shoot

Copyright

Bericht door Shoot » 07 jun 2007, 17:38

WOW who made this site? Talk about copyright!!!!! Whoever owns this site is asking for a lawsuit!
Laatst gewijzigd door Shoot op 08 jun 2007, 00:23, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

ElbertF
Contacteer:

Re: COPYRIGHT!

Bericht door ElbertF » 07 jun 2007, 17:52

We have phpBB.com's approval, if that's what you mean.

Stef

Bericht door Stef » 07 jun 2007, 17:57

Shoot schreef:WOW who made this site?
Nice huh, .. we're very proud. 8-)
Verplaatst naar Algemene Onderwerpen
- Stef

emrulez
Contacteer:

Re: Copyright

Bericht door emrulez » 07 jun 2007, 18:33

Die is GEK!
Afbeelding

Johan

Bericht door Johan » 07 jun 2007, 18:36

Stef schreef:
Shoot schreef:WOW who made this site?
Yupz, very nice :lol:
Voormalig Support Teamlid

Shoot

Bericht door Shoot » 08 jun 2007, 00:17

Proud of what? That you can copy other websites? Stealing others ideas and work is nothing to be proud of. Thats just my opinion.

nickdhnick
Contacteer:

Bericht door nickdhnick » 08 jun 2007, 01:58

Shoot schreef: Proud of what?
phpBB.nl is the Dutch version of phpBB.com
not everybody can understand English perfectly. So be happy for the Dutch/Belgium people.

ElbertF just told that phpBB.com give this site permissions to make the Dutch version... so no copying or stealing other ideas

The template is almost copied from phpbb.com but this great dutch team maked there own version of this template (ProSilver) everybody can use it at there own forum

So WTF are you talking about?

Shoot

Bericht door Shoot » 08 jun 2007, 04:34

Dutch version is fine. Stealing other people's work is what i have a problem with. Is it that hard to think of your own design? Why copy? Why try to steal the credit and looks of phpbb.com? Support them all you want, but copying because you have a lack of talent is another. You can go ahead and ban me this is the last time i plan on stoppin in anyway.

emrulez
Contacteer:

Bericht door emrulez » 08 jun 2007, 07:13

Shoot schreef:Dutch version is fine. Stealing other people's work is what i have a problem with. Is it that hard to think of your own design? Why copy? Why try to steal the credit and looks of phpbb.com? Support them all you want, but copying because you have a lack of talent is another. You can go ahead and ban me this is the last time i plan on stoppin in anyway.
Dude you dont know what you are talking about. Its not stealing man they have the right to use it besides it doesnt look like phpbb.com they have thre own style of course there are some similarities.
Afbeelding

Coen

Bericht door Coen » 08 jun 2007, 08:17

emrulez schreef:Dude you dont know what you are talking about. Its not stealing man they have the right to use it besides it doesnt look like phpbb.com they have thre own style of course there are some similarities.
Totally agree on this one, and besides that, nowadays it's downloadable! ;)

The layout has been sort of 'taken over' from phpBB.com. So what? It's completely build from scratch and we have put a lot of effort in it. The prosilver (at least the blue one) style is free to download, so that is not the problem i guess?

And if you really think that this is illegal, contact phpBB.com and see how they think about it! ;)

Okay, nu ff serieus, van wie is die kloon? :P
Laatst gewijzigd door Coen op 08 jun 2007, 09:25, 2 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Reden: Wat typfoutjes eruit...

ElbertF
Contacteer:

Bericht door ElbertF » 08 jun 2007, 09:13

Shoot schreef:Dutch version is fine. Stealing other people's work is what i have a problem with. Is it that hard to think of your own design? Why copy? Why try to steal the credit and looks of phpbb.com? Support them all you want, but copying because you have a lack of talent is another. You can go ahead and ban me this is the last time i plan on stoppin in anyway.
Since we're an official support forum I think we should be at least recognizable, we made the choice on forehand to keep in style with phpBB.com. As Zero Override noted we didn't copy images or CSS, we did it ourselves (take a look). It's not a clone at all.
SHS` schreef:I'm taking a guess etncrew/Spambot/ElbertF did the new design? As it blends phpBB.com with his personal phpBB3, it's different enough to not cause Bertiezilla to be enraged. :P

I was to say make use of complimentary colours more, though having had a look at the value to compliment the main orange colour, it is pretty much the same as prosilver blue... :mrgreen:
How is it stealing if they approve it? If it's "lack of talent" you're complaining about, I could show you plenty of other websites I've made to prove you wrong. But I'm not going to, because apparently you're avoiding this discussion by "not stopping in" anymore (though I'm pretty sure you're reading this right now). And oh, why would we ban you? To emphasize your point?

Derky
Contacteer:

Bericht door Derky » 08 jun 2007, 10:57

I really like the prosilver_grey style Fanshoot. :D
Screenshot:

Code: Selecteer alles

http://www.phpbbfan.com/fans/download.php?id=5

JochemOnline
Contacteer:

Bericht door JochemOnline » 08 jun 2007, 17:42

Derky schreef:I really like the prosilver_grey style Fanshoot. :D
Screenshot:

Who te *beep* jat dan de styl van t forum van phpbb.com? check die border en achtergrond dan :lol:

Stef

Bericht door Stef » 08 jun 2007, 17:54

RedH' schreef:
Derky schreef:I really like the prosilver_grey style Fanshoot. :D
Screenshot:

Who te *beep* jat dan de styl van t forum van phpbb.com? check die border en achtergrond dan :lol:
:roll:

Shoot

Bericht door Shoot » 09 jun 2007, 15:18

Looks like i owe this site & staff an apology. Yup your allowed to replicate phpbb.com. I may not agree with it but i do apologize for what i said.

Peace.

JochemOnline
Contacteer:

Bericht door JochemOnline » 09 jun 2007, 15:23

Allright?! :?

Stef

Bericht door Stef » 09 jun 2007, 15:30

Shoot schreef:Looks like i owe this site & staff an apology. Yup your allowed to replicate phpbb.com. I may not agree with it but i do apologize for what i said.
Alright, I'll end this discussion then. Although I want to make clear and you may disagree but phpBB.nl is not a replica of phpBB.com and we didn't copy anything except of that we use the same software we are different. And for the next time, please contact the administrator first. ;)

Gesloten