Number of questions

Hulp nodig bij je installatie of kom je ergens niet uit?
Probeer phpBB3.2! Problemen lossen we samen met je op.
Gesloten
Lincon

Number of questions

Bericht door Lincon » 24 apr 2019, 12:09

Hello everyone,,
Question 1: Style
I have some questions about phpbb, I have already been researching here about questions about how you can make a style yourself.
Unfortunately my search did not work out. Is there by chance a youtube video tutorial about how you can make a style yourself.
Adjust no no problem. I have also looked on the internet, but unfortunately nothing comes out. Maybe I use the sentences that do not match what I am looking for.

Question 2: Extension
Is there an extension to make pages for, for example, where you can make a video box with youtube videos on it. And explanation and you can place a cover with it.
Or make a gay page where you can place something on yourself. I have seen that there is a portal but it is all full of things that are of no use to me. And that I can put the home page as the default page. Now the forum is standard. All my visitors immediately see the forum instead of a home page.

Question 3: Banner
In which css can I place the banner above the header.

Question 4: If you create a new topic with you, there will be a standard message. Such as "What is the problem?" "When did the problem arise?", Where did you put this message? that everyone makes a new topic that you see this post. That is a good idea that my website is about. At my previous website I became a bit motherless.

I look forward to hearing from you. And thank you in advance for your effort in answering back. And your help.
I think this software is great to work with. Regards

Ger
Contacteer:

Re: Number of questions

Bericht door Ger » 24 apr 2019, 13:28

This board is in Dutch. If you want English or international support, we refer to phpBB.com

Gesloten